Terms of Service Agreement
Welcome to LoveDesignWork.com (the “Site”), owned and operated by Love Design Work, Co., Ltd (the “Company”). This Terms of Service Agreement (“Agreement”) governs your use of the Site and any services provided by the Company (the “Services”). By accessing or using the Site or Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
- Acceptance of Terms. You agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement by accessing the Site or using the Services. If you do not agree with these terms, do not access the Site or use the Services.
- Services. The Company provides web and graphic design services through the Site. The Company may modify or discontinue the Services at any time, without notice or liability.
- User Content. You may be able to submit content to the Site in connection with the Services, including comments, feedback, and other materials (“User Content”). You grant the Company a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such User Content throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you. You represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights to submit the User Content and that the User Content does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Intellectual Property. The Site and Services, including all content, graphics, images, and trademarks, are the property of the Company or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use any of the Site or Services’ content without the Company’s express written consent.
- Disclaimers. The Site and Services are provided “as is” and “as available,” without warranty of any kind, express or implied. The Company makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the Site or Services, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The Company does not warrant that the Site or Services will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or Services are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall the Company be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or your use of the Site or Services, whether or not the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents from any claim, demand, or damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site or Services, your User Content, or your violation of this Agreement.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of [insert state], without regard to its conflicts of law provisions.
- Dispute Resolution. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or the Services shall be resolved through binding arbitration in [insert city], in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator appointed in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s decision shall be final and binding, and judgment may be entered thereon in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Changes to this Agreement. The Company may modify this Agreement at any time, without notice